Saturday, June 9, 2012

Longines L36414566

Best buy Longines Hydroconquest Sport Collection Mens Watch L36414566. Stainless steel case with a stainless steel link bracelet Unidirectional Longines L36414566 rotating black ion-plated bezel Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers ... More details »

Longines L36414566 Review: Longines Hydroconquest Sport Collection Mens Watch L36414566. I bought one model, they say to me that they don't have it, and they cannot cancel my order, so I must to change the model. Once I write back to indicate the new model (better than the other one, and I have to pay for the difference), they send me the first one.I have to send it back, and pay for the shipping, insurance and the difference between it.Mistake? 1 ... Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment