Saturday, June 9, 2012

Logitech 910-000695

Buyer guide Logitech V550 Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks. Logitech V550 cordless laser mouse for Logitech 910-000695 notebooks, with a Clip-and-Go dock that lets you attach your mouse to your laptop, gives you one less thing to carry The nano receiver is so small, it can stay in your laptop all the time, and advanced power management gives you up to 18 months of battery life. Enhanced 2.4 GHz cordless technology for more robust, reliable performance Revolutionary hyper-fast scrolling for flying through documents and Web pages ... More details »

Logitech 910-000695 Review: Logitech V550 Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks. I bought this model V550 in blue and gray (silver-like look), to replace my Logitech bluetooth mouse model V470, and my bluetooth Apple Mighty Mouse. The Apple mouse ended up having problems with the scroll ball that are well documented elsewhere by other reviewers. I liked the V470 bluetooth in white and silver. It was small, which I like, and a nice match with my 24 inch iMac computer and keyboard. It had no additional buttons, or switch application button for Expose', Dashboard, or Spaces. I found buttons on the ... Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment