Saturday, June 9, 2012

Logitech 970118-0403

Order online Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer. Great Logitech 970118-0403 sound It's all in the details This powerful speaker system brings them out in high-clarity THX-certified sound System Components - 2.1 Speaker System Connectivity Technology - Cable ... More details »

Logitech 970118-0403 Review: Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer. First, I will have to say that I am a music engineer/producer, so when it comes to music, I know what I'm talking about. Secondly, I just bought this product and, no I don't work for Logitech, or anyone else who`s related to the company, or their distributors.Setting up:For those who are curious a bit about the speaker set up, it is very easy. The subwoofer acts as the "motherboard", so to speak. Everything hooks into it, from the back. The subwoofer is the power supply source (there's no adapter, ... Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment