Saturday, June 9, 2012

Logitech 930-000090

Find Logitech Squeezebox Touch. Logitech Squeezebox Touch The color touch-screen Wi-Fi music player that lets you discover a world of music—all through your stereo. Experience full, rich sound supported by high-resolution encoding Enjoy Logitech 930-000090 easy station and music control from anywhere in the room with a full-color touch screen, intuitive menus and remote ... More details »

Logitech 930-000090 Review: Logitech Squeezebox Touch. I purchased my Squeezebox Touch directly from Logitech, and have enjoyed it enough over the first few days of ownership to write a quick review.To understand where I'm coming from, it may help to know I enjoy classical music, especially when its reproduced by a traditional stereo system with high quality discrete components. I own a British designed and built integrated amplifier and some tall floor-standing speakers from a Canadian manufacturer. Sound quality matters a whole lot to my enjoyment of music, and that shows in the care with which ... Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment